Your privacy is important to us. This document describes how we collect
personal data from you, and how we use the data we collect.
- We will not sell, rent, or lease your information to any third party.
This includes contact information such as
your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Creating and using your account will not cause your
information to be added to any third party marketing lists.
- We take active steps to secure customer data in accordance with
industry best practices. We use industry-standard encryption
technology and firewall
technology to secure customer data.
How we collect customer information
- When you visit our site, we record your source IP address along with
other statistical, non-personal information about your
- When you register for an account, we collect information
from you necessary to provide you with service and secure your
- When you enter information into our system, we store it securely.
enhance your experience; for example, by saving your login name
on your device for your convenience.
- Our software may capture information such as error reports and
usage data, for the purpose of maintaining
and enhancing the quality of our products.
- We do not display any outside advertising. Therefore,
we do not use any technologies for ad targeting or similar
How we use the information we collect
- We use your information to provide you our products and services.
- We may provide your information to vendors working on our behalf,
for the purpose of providing you our products and
services, and provided that any such vendors will not use your
information for marketing or advertising purposes, or disclose
your information to any third party.
- To protect the security of our products, services, and customer
- To protect our rights and property.
- As required by law or to respond to legal process.